This policy sets out how we (P E Mead & Sons Ltd) uses and protects any information that you give us when you use our website.
We are committed to ensuring your privacy is protected.
We require some of your information to deal with any queries and potential orders.
When you make purchases from this website we collect information from you in order to process your order. This includes:
· Identity Data includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier and title.
· Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
· Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
· Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
· Profile Data purchases or orders made by you, contact preferences, feedback and survey responses.
· Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
· Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us.
Online payments are processed directly with a third party on their secure online payment portal. We do not handle, record or save your card details. We will use your personal information to confirm the order you have placed with us, to contact you if we have a query with you order or if we are unable to process your order.
Promotional material from us
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us or purchased goods or services from us or if you provided us with your details when you entered a competition or registered for a promotion and, in each case, you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
Third Party Marketing
We do not share your information with any other organisations or third parties for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we do not pass on your details to other websites.
Third Party Links
Our website contains links to other websites which may be of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information left on these links.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical and electronic procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
GDPR allow you to have the opportunity to change or delete any data held by us. To do so we can be contacted via our website contact page or via post addressed to P.E Mead & Sons, Wilstone, Nr Tring, Hertfordshire. HP23 4NT (Company Number 09663046)